Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Shampoo/ Conditioner?

I am looking for the best drugstore shampoo/conditioner. I am already using sunsilk anti-flat, but I have been considering herbal essences/garnier/head %26amp; shoulders. I have heavy but thin hair, so nothing that will weigh my hair down. i am looking for something that will keep my hair n scalp mpoisturized, and keep my hair soft, shiny, and smooth. please put your suggestion, price, and where i can find it. thankyou!!!Best Shampoo/ Conditioner?
Aussie Sydney Smooth


http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/syd鈥?/a>


It makes my hair sooooo smooth and silky!! Frizz is a thing of the past! I love it! It also makes it sooo managable to do any style. It's about $3 or $4 you can buy it at Target, Walmart, or any drugstore.


Good luck!Best Shampoo/ Conditioner?
You sound like me....I use a moisturizing shampoo and a light conditioner. ( And once a week use a conditioning balm...if needed) Use some kind of shine serum...I have been using Aveda's shine,prep smoother, and their volumizing foam. It took some time for me to get use to the smell but I love em! Good Luck!!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment