Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Shampoo/Conditioner for my hair.....?

My hair is super fine, thin dry and VERY super-ultra straight. what shampoo/conditioner would be best to give my hair volume and not-super-straightness? Please?Best Shampoo/Conditioner for my hair.....?
i like tresemm'e my hair is fine and dry but curly. also try not using conditioner everyday. it actually will pull your hair down. i love pantene but it doesnt do what i want it too. also switch shampoos and conditioners. using the same kind from my experience after awhile the yeah goes to blah. so i will use sauve or vo5 and if ya have well water you will need a special shampoo and conditioner for that atleast once a week. good luckBest Shampoo/Conditioner for my hair.....?
My hair is the same way! Look for something very moisturizing, ESPECIALLY in your conditioner. Look for anything containing aloe, shea or cocoa butter, coconut, olive, or jojoba oils. I like Garnier Fructis for conditioner (I've never tried their shampoo though so I don't know if it's any good) and Giovanni for shampoo (it's all natural and makes your easy to detangle and smells FABULOUS!).





Also try a volumizing shampoo as well, or you could just use a good mousse when you blow dry, which is what I do.
It depends. Like you said, you told us your hair is super dry and straight. I suggest you get a PANTENE CLASSIC CARE. That's 2 in1, but shampoo and conditioner isn't going to help everything. Brush your hair, and don't use hairspray.
Try this shampoo





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





And this conditioner





http://www.alphabeauty.com/shopping/prod鈥?/a>





Hope it works for you!
Dove green tea and cucumber!! i have very strait blonde fine hair and it works goof at giving me non dry silky smooth hair and extra volume!! i love it!
welll garnier has a bunch of specific shampoos....look at your local CVS for garnier volume booster.
pantene volume does wonders while adding shine, body, and silkiness to hair! Try it out! I hope I helped!
That's what my hair is like and I use Herbal Essences Hydralicious. It gives your hair body and silkiness.
use neutrogena
Paul Mitchell tea tree, its what i use and im the same way
i love Garnier!
i've heard sunsilk anti flat line is good. does not strain the pocket too

No comments:

Post a Comment