Monday, November 21, 2011

Best shampoo & Conditioner?

I'm thinking about switching the shampoo and conditioner that I use because it's just not softening my hair like the one I used to use before they changed the formula.


I use Garneir right now but I am looking into getting one of these two:





-Nexxus


-L'oreal Vive Pro





Does anybody know anything about these, or can reccomend something better?


Thank you! :)Best shampoo %26amp; Conditioner?
I've used Nexxus Biolage before - good stuff, especially the conditioner. I use Redken Smooth Down line now and really like it alot. I straighten my hair and like their heat glide product alot.Best shampoo %26amp; Conditioner?
nexxus is very very good. For a conditioner, go with Keraphix. It will make your hair so soft and wonderful! This is a great conditioner for dry, damaged, or color treated hair. Note that this conditioner does not protect from UV rays, so if your hair is dyed a darker color, this conditioner won't protect it from becoming brassy. Do not try Nexxus Botanoil, unless you only wash your hair once a week (lol) because if you use this too often, will will make your scalp oily (ew.) I recommend for a shampoo to use Therapee. The first few uses you won't notice a difference, but after about a week you'll see your hair becoming more healthy.
Nexxus biolage' is great but Redken has a great line to meet any hair need. don't get me wrong so does L'oreal (which also makes Garnier) maybe you're using wrong formula. I suggest ask your professional hair salon/stylist. they could make great suggestions for you. It's more expensive but your product will work better and last longer.
well i have curly hair





and to make my hair soft and shine i use sunsilk curls its in the green bottle and makes my hair extremely soft. They also have different sunsilk shampoos and conditioners for straight and wavy hair. So it really has a good variety for all types of hair.
OMG get mane and tail. do ittttttt. the shampoo untangles your hair and the conditioner makes it amazingly shiny :D do ittt- you can tell after the first use- make sure to rub the shampoo in really good for shinyness :)
Honestly, I use Head and Shoulders. It may seem strange, but it makes my hair incredibly soft, keeps my scalp free of dandruff, and it smells good, too. I've tried many other shampoos, like Sunsilk, Herbal Essences, Garnier, etc etc, but nothing measures up to Head and Shoulders! :)
Kerastase conditioner,makes my hair feel like butter.





http://www.folica.com/Kerastase_Nutri_d3鈥?/a>





Pretty expensive but its what the experts use and it mends split ends.
herbal essences. it works very good. i have been using it for about 2 years. get the orange kind if you do get it. it makes your hair smell very good and people will notice it.
Herbal Essences is good. So is Aussie and Nexxus is also pretty decent.
I have really cruly hair and it can get tangly but even if your hair isnt like that i would use L'oreal Vive pro or Hearble Essences and to really be soft i would use Pantne
John Frieda's Shampoos are wonderful and so are Garnier Fructis's Sleek %26amp; Shine Fortifying Conditioners :)
tressame vitamin e enhanced shampoo and con.
anything really without laureth sulfate or whatev its called








try aveda its all natural and smells awesome
bed head has a whole range of shampoos for like anything!!!


I LOVE THEM!!!


go to http://www.bedhead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment