Monday, November 21, 2011

Horse Shampoo & conditioner?

Recently, I have been using Horse Shampoo and Conditioner. I see some growth. I wash my hair maybe, 1-2 every other days. Do you think if I wash everyday, it will grow faster?


* I know this is in the wrong section*Horse Shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
i use mane n'tail every day and yeah it really does grow faster you'll notice a big difference soon, but dont wash too continously take some breaks


to save your hair


:)Horse Shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
What you wash your hair with will not make it grow faster. It will just help keep it healthy.





Taking a multivitamin every day will help increase hair growth and give you stronger nails. It may help your skin tone as well.
You can't make your hair grow faster. Horse shampoo is great, but no, you're not going to have success there. Hair grows how it grows.
It might but it isn't too good to wash it every single day, i think.
Some of my friends use Mane N Tail, too. I've never heared abour shampoo making hair grow faster..maybe it just makes it straighter so it looks longer, but maybe it does.. that's cool

No comments:

Post a Comment