Monday, November 21, 2011

Perfect Shampoo/Conditioner?

I know this sounds unlikely but is there a shampoo/conditioner for my natural light blonde hair that will


Make it soft


Make it volumized


take the green tint out


make my hair shiny and healthy looking





I had John Frieda for a while but im sick of it


I tried blonde Pantene but i HATE the smell!


I tried Garnier


I tried Sunsilk





and all of those worked for a while then it made my hair flat.


Please something that I can just grab at Target for $10 or less!


thanksPerfect Shampoo/Conditioner?
well, the one i want to recommend i don't think you can get for ten dollars. but, it works great. i use Biolage hair products. they work miracles with your hair and smells great !! hope i helped =]Perfect Shampoo/Conditioner?
I suggest Herbal Essence. They've continued to work for me for a very long time. I don't know this to be a fact, but I think that some of the proffesional/expensive shampoos have more chemicals in them that your hair will adapt to, therefore it willl no longer work.





Herbal Essence is pretty cheap, plus it comes in many different kinds. If you cannot decide between two types I usually get one for my shampoo then another type for my conditioner.





Good luck!!!





(also: this may be more expensive and harder to get, but ask your hairdresser what she suggests)
i would say use herbal essences they have all kinds of shampoo and conditioner sets made for like everything, each scent focuses on something different and does other thing along with the main thing.
try tresemme i use moisture rich i love it
Tresseme'
I'd try TRESemme or Herbal Essences... but if you want something that would really work (salon brand) I would try Redken All Soft Shampoo and Redken Body Full Conditioner.
do not send me a message ever again!!!!
Try herbal essences new one where on the advert there's the parrots that go ';Turn down the volume';.

No comments:

Post a Comment