Monday, November 21, 2011

Poll: what shampoo &conditioner do you use?

Trevore Sorbie, Mg (mens grooming for real men)





thats what is says on the package anyway ;卢)





Hi BeckyPoll: what shampoo %26amp;conditioner do you use?
Hi Becky, I have been aronund (too much, some will say!)


which bit are you looking at when you call me pioccio? do you know I can breath through my ears! Report Abuse
Poll: what shampoo %26amp;conditioner do you use?
I only use natural cosmetics.


I use Freshline's ';THALIA'; solid shampoo for oily hair,


http://www.freshline.gr/OurProducts/Prod鈥?/a>


and I use Apivita's ';Propoline-Moisturizing and Nourishing Conditioner for Dry and Colored Hair'; conditioner.


http://www.apivita.com/products/propolin鈥?/a>
All different kinds. I use one and then switch to another. If I use the same one all the time, my hair seems to get used to it and goes flat and blah.
head and shoulders 2 in 1 stuff. Keeps the dandruff away and keeps my hair looking nice. Although I have a sneaking suspicion it's causing me to go bald. Oh well.
Shampoo and conditioners are for the softies, I am a tough guy and my hair is tougher.





I use only soap, that too any soap.





I have strong and full hair.





Why waste precious money.
Italian Red Grape Shampoo / Desert Organics Italian Red Grape Conditionar
Sometimes i use Brilliant Brunette, sometimes i use head and shoulders, sometimes i use Suave.
I can't remember the name brand, but it labels as Simply Silver. My hair is colored blond so it helps keep the correct tone.
I use suave vibrance for blondes, i have highlights, and i also use Aussie Moist, makes my hair soft
Neutrogenia T -Gel shampoo and Biolage or Redkins Fresh Curls conditioner...depends on if I am going to straighten it....
Im always switching off, so I use different ones, but recently Ive been using Dove, Intense Therapy*
Garnier.


It's the shampoo and conditioner in one.
Sunsilk, Garnier Fructis, Pantene Pro-V, etc.
biolage hydrating shampoo and biolage detangling solution
I like the Pantene Extra Body stuff (I grew up in the 80s..like the big hair)..and I love the Infusium leave in cond.With this hair...I need all the help I can get!
Biolage by Matrix
Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences.
Suave
Suave h
Equate
Equate
the cheapest. my hair feels just as clean with the cheap stuff for less :) suave isn't a bad one.
Currently....tresseme
Herbal Essence,or TRESemme
Curly, Sexy Hair
HERBAL ESSENSE GOOD ONE!!
Selson Blue
sunsilk.
Herbal essences. I love the smells
whatever is on sale
Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment