Monday, November 21, 2011

Swimmers shampoo/conditioner?

i have recently taken up swimming and am swimming for 2 hours everyday. and my hair has been suffering, it feels very dry lately. i have been using an aussie:moist shampoo and condtioner, but it hasnt done anything.





i need a shampoo, and a conditioner, speically made for swimmers that will keep my hair hydrated and fresh. please help me! thank you so much!Swimmers shampoo/conditioner?
try the aussie 3 minute miracle leave in creme from the moist lineSwimmers shampoo/conditioner?
i was a competitive swimmer for 10 years, and it does a number on your hair. use detangling based shampoos, and my mom got me to use head and shoulders and it really worked








GL!
im on a swim team.. and this is what i use





Ultra swim


-ultra repair conditioner


-ultra repair shampoo





works great.
We swim alot too and one thing I've heard of doing is 'before' you get into the water to get your hair really wet and/or put conditioner on your hair. That way your hair follicles are already soaked with good stuff and won't absorb so much chlorine water.





Other than that I have seen certain shampoos at the store that specifically are labeled for swimmers. Next time I see one I'll let you know what it is.
I realy have the same problem too with my hair .my coach advice me to wear a a swimming cap ,and i use an aqua shield cream for my hair that keep hair good.

No comments:

Post a Comment