Monday, November 21, 2011

Ok, then what's a good shampoo and conditioner under $10 each...?

That's good for color treated hair and keeps your hair shiny, healthy, and looking it's best.





And is that John Frida collection any good? I saw their add for that new shampoo and conditioner to bring out the blonde in you. And i dyed my hair buttercup blonde 21 days ago.





Thanx!!! this is a follow up question for my Pantene question earlier.Ok, then what's a good shampoo and conditioner under $10 each...?
I use Dove Shampoo %26amp; Conditioners. They come in a variety such as damaged hair, normal, color treatedect... I have really long hair down past my bum, and I have been using Dove for months and it works great. Both under $5.00 each at Wal-mart.





Take care,





Kali :-)Ok, then what's a good shampoo and conditioner under $10 each...?
Tigi Beadhead is worth the extra money. It's $55 for a 700ml pump action shampoo and 700ml conditioner and there is a few diffrent one's to choose from like dumb blonde is the one i use, they also have one for brunettes and a few others.
yes, john frieda products work miracles. if you are blonde, i would recommend getting sheer blonde shampoo and conditioner, and treat with a clear glaze product every week (it is also part of the john frieda collection)
herbal essences - color me happy





it`s for dyed hair. i use it, and i love it ;] and since u dye ur hair, if u do have split ends, you can also get the color my happy leave in conditioner to help keep ur tips healthy.
I personally use NO conditioner, but alternate pantene and tresemme every other week, and I get compliments on how shiny and silky my hair looks. I will recomend them both, and yes, they are both under 10, good luck.



i like john frieda alot





but my favorite i would say is the;





joico silk renewal (you can get it in regis)





and bath and body works coconut/lime shampoo


those two are really amazing






herbal essences.


john frida is okay.


herbal essences is good plus it smells


like heaven in a bottle.



My favorite shampoo brands are..





Aussie


Head %26amp; Shoulders





Aussie keeps hair healthy and smells soooo good it's not even funny lol
the mane and tail horse shampoo and conditioner is GREAT...also try Suave. I promise suave is really really good.
Garnier Fructis, definitely. It's done amazing things for my hair!!
Pantene!
tresemme its really good shampoo and conditioner both together under 10$
Garnier Fructis. It smells great and it moisturizes your hair.
All I know is that pantene really does work good. It gets rid of all of the tangles and makes ur hair soft.
I like herbal essences.


It works good.


It smells good.


and it's cheap =]
Herbal Essence!!! (The one in the RED container) $5.00 and is good for coloured/ long hair.





It rocks.
garnier fruticus
try Garnier fructis Colour resist. Works really good and is 3$ a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment