Monday, November 21, 2011

Tresemme color shampoo & conditioner?

is the conditioner really good %26amp; rich? and does it add moisture to your hair,i use the moisture rich %26amp; love it but im going to


bust using this for when i color my hair


thnkx








i didnt ask about anything else but tresemme,so i'd love if you


answer this querstion %26amp; not tell me about some other productTresemme color shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I've used it before and it was nothing to impressive, but when my friend told me it was bad for you hair i stopped using it.Tresemme color shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I used tresseme a few years ago, as they had just put it on the open market, instead of only selling it at beauty shops or beautician supply stores. I was not impressed with it.
I found it made my hair very easy to break, always felt as if there was a film of something on it..like grime, even when I'd cleaned it. Also made my hair fall out.....! Not like clumps but a lot more than hair should.





Gliss is very nice and moisturising, and quite cheap in some places
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment