Monday, November 21, 2011

Which natural shampoo/conditioner....?

Which all natural shampoo and conditioner works best? I have been using the Avalon Organics, but the conditioner does nothing for my hair. I get HUGE knots in it right after I brush it.Which natural shampoo/conditioner....?
Yes, there are some great over-the-counter natural shampoos and conditioners. For the most part, I'm of the truly-natural-is-better school.


There are many great recipes out there for making some of these at home. My fiance and I have discovered many of them in Better Basics for the Home: Simple Solutions for Less Toxic Living (a book).


I'll admit, there can be some pretty out-there home recipes, but by comparison, there are some pretty out-there ingredients in your average bottle of commercial shampoo.


I've tried Dr. Bronner's and it works great! I've also tried some of the recipes on the Better Basics book, and find small variations to be perfectly suited to my own needs. There's certainly nothing wrong with experimentation.





N%26amp;J @ http://badhuman.wordpress.comWhich natural shampoo/conditioner....?
Dr. Bronners makes the best. They have an almond oil shampoo that makes my hair really shiny and soft. I love the stuff.
I'd try Burt's Bees. I've been using their shampoo/conditioner for a few months now and I've fallen in love.
What scent Avalon Organics did you try?


Have you tried the Avalon Organics lavender? I don't always have good luck with natural conditioners, but I find it rocks.
burts bee's or jason naturals.
dove

No comments:

Post a Comment