Monday, November 21, 2011

Hair shampoo +conditioner?

ughh! im looking for a shampoo and conditioner. i want to get rid of frizz and have smooth, perfect hair. whats the best shampoo and conditioner for that?


is it better to use organic( bumble and bumble, kiss my fave)


or


stuff like: tresemme .herbel esencses. garnier fructis?


so whats th absolute best? THANKSHair shampoo +conditioner?
pantene pro v smooth.


do not use herbel esencses, it has something in it ( i dont remember what)


but it makes that shampoo smell really good but its extreamly bad for your hair, my friend and i went to a salon in arizon with her mom and a professional hair dresser told us this !!Hair shampoo +conditioner?
I've been using garnier fructis ';sleek and shine'; for a while now and it works. Just using it alone won't work though. I leave the conditioner in for about 3-4 minutes to let it soke in, then at the end of your shower rinse with cold water, this smoothes the hair and keeps it from getting frizzy.
i have the same problem.. its so ANNOYING


i use herbel esencses but garnier fructis (sorry if i spelled it wrong) works really well to control frizz. the organic stuff is good but not for like hair like ours
I used to have the same problem. I use Tresemme 'Smooth and Silky' shampoo and conditioner. It's Intensely moisturising to calm frizz and tame unruly hair. It leaves hair touchably soft and salon-smooth %26amp; silky.


Good luck. Hope this helps :-)
I use tresemme and I love it makes my hair smell good a smooth and shiny. I used to use herbel esencses but I found it made my hair greasy and firzzy. So if I were you i would go with tresemme .
neither, i use this stuff tht comes in like little packages and my favorite is called


Hiar One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner with Olive Oil


Oh my gosh it works like a charm, my advice is to take your normal shower then do your shampoo and at the end of your shower dry off your hair a LITTLE! THEN PUT IT ON, after you kinda dry off your hair, and wait about 10 minutes then wash it out and your hair will be sooo smooth and smell great!





hope i helped!


kelly
I haven't shopped around much, and don't have this awful frizzy problem. But what I do know is that on the days I've had wild hair (because, yes, I do have them), Pantene shampoo and conditioner worked wonderfully. I mean, really, you can only go so wrong with Pantene. (No, I am NOT a sales marketer!)
Hey, I use Garnier Fructis for mine, but theres so many different kinds. Try to find one that says Sleek and Shine, or theres one for frizz control.





Herbel Esencses with Hydrating Power is ok, but if you want it to be really smooth, use that, and then straighten your hair.





Hope I helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment