Monday, November 21, 2011

What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? and Why?

Sunsilk Hydro Theraphy(the pink bottles) because it adds moisture to me hair. I have problems with my hair drying out. Also it helps my hair stay together rather than little strands sticking out.What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? and Why?
GarnierWhat Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? and Why?
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree- It gets my hair reall clean, and it tingles :)
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!





http://www.organixhair.com/





http://myspace.com/organixhair


.
TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey. I use it because it smells good and it makes my hair soft and shiny.
I think Pantene is the best. Right now I'm using the Ice Shine line. It makes my hair shiny, managable and smells great. Garnier left a build up on my hair after a while, Pantene doesn't. They also have a wide variety of shampoos, conditioners and styling aids to choose from for any hair type and they work and are reasonably priced. As my hair needs change, I use other products in the same line.
Aussie!!!!!!!!!!!!cuz its awesome and it works amazing! and i also use herbalesenses it smells so good and its very moisturizing!
Garnier Sleek %26amp; Shine; because it makes my hair sleek %26amp; shiny. :D
i like dove. it just works best on my hair, and i like the way it smells. it just makes my hair feel really clean but also soft.


my suggestion is to just keep trying shampoos till you find one that works in the way that you want it to. because different shampoos are different for everyone. different people want different results because we all have different hair.
i use sunsilk green because it tames frizz :)
Aveda , because it smells soo good and it works well with my hair!
i use it all expect the cheap stuff it's crap

No comments:

Post a Comment