Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

SUNSILK!!!! their conditioner works great!!!What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
I've tried a lot and I do have a few favorites, but right now I'm using garnier fructise, for colored hair, it makes my hair very strong! A definite plus!What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?
paul mitchell tea tree shampoo %26amp; conditioner.





it's gives a deep, gentle cleanse and avoids dandruff.


it's tea tree oils so it tingles on your head and it minty and it's just amazinggggg.
Sun Silk
Garderion fructies sleek and shine


it works really well
any bumble and bumble hair products!
i like REDKEN ALL SOFT shampoo and JOICO K-PAK conditioner. Both of them are amazing! I love them.
a tie between tressemme and pantiene


they both smell awsome and actually work

No comments:

Post a Comment