Monday, November 21, 2011

**********RIGHT shampoo/conditioner for ME********?

I flat iron my hair SOOOOO much. and I have LOTS of split ends.


my hair is 3 inches past my shoulders. its pretty long.





its SO FREAKIN DRY. lol.





anyways:


recommend me a GOOD heat protecter *to apply to my hair before I flat iron*.


AND also a good smelling, amazing salon shampoo and conditioner!!!!


(something that will help with my DAMAGED HAIR.





THANK YOU! :)**********RIGHT shampoo/conditioner for ME********?
A good salon shampoo and conditioner is the redken allsoft, perfect for dry damaged hair it has advocado oil which is very moisterizing. And for a heat protecter use the loreal in the black squeeze bottle with the hot pink top, it smells good and works fabulously!! Plus you may need a trim or your hair will keep splitting.**********RIGHT shampoo/conditioner for ME********?
okay before i straighten my hair get the purple bottle of sunsilk that works amazing. Put some on while its a little wet from coming out of the shower then when dry put like a dime size in your hand and rub on your dead ends. then straighten. after use Aussie Hair-Insurance! that makes your hair SOOOO soft im telling ya! you can get both of those at wal-mart. and Salon shampoo and conditioner i recommend Biologe it is a white bottle with like green leaves on it. Hope i helped!
shampoo and conditioner try hello hydration by herbal essence it smellls great and it works wonders


heat protection try its a 10 miracle leave in product its a amazing
Garnier Fructis Length and Strength


and CHI 44 Iron Guard :)
maybe you should try pantene pro-v

No comments:

Post a Comment