Monday, November 21, 2011

What are the best shampoo and conditioner?

I'm just looking for the best brands possible, what worked well for you?What are the best shampoo and conditioner?
well of course it all depends on what kind of hair you have,,,





if you have silky smooth hair and its washed daily ( aka white ppl hair )


i'd use herbal escenses hello hydration 2 in1 shampoo %26amp; conditioner. quickk and easy! and it keeps your hair hydrated but not oily.





if you have curly unruly hair you should use aussie Moist shampoo %26amp; 3 minute miracle. it mousterises hair and keeps its from splittting. also it helps with fly aways!





if yu have black ppl hair, use cream of nature 2in 1 conditoner %26amp; shampoo. dosnt dry hair and keeps all good oils in hair while removing sweat %26amp; dirt.





if yu have just plane normal hair. i'd use herbal essense ';long term relationship'; shampoo %26amp; conditioner (red bottle) .. thats what i use.,


mainly just for the fact its supposed to help with split ends and keep your hair long and pretty!!!





hope that helps!


any ?'s ask!What are the best shampoo and conditioner?
SunSilk is the absolute best ever.I use the straight to perfection kind in the purple bottle and it alaways leaves me hair soft and shiny never frizzy or cringly or dry.And it comes in all types of formula for different types of hair.If you want the best result with SunSilk buy the whole set of what kind you want to buy this includes the 24/7 creme the Shampoo and Conditioner.I hope this helps.
I have used all Aveda products since high school. They are pricey, but really make a difference if you have problem hair. My favorite products are the Rosemary Mint shampoo/conditioner and the fabulous Pure Abundance Volumnizing shampoo/conditioner. http://www.aveda.com.
I love Aussie! I use almost their whole line of products!





I switched to Herbal Essences for a while (Their Long Hair line was really good but made my scalp hurt. I'm pretty sensitive to that). I'm using Pantene for Long Hair for a while now, but plan to switch back to Aussie so it really works well again (you know, you use something for too long, it doesn't do much for your hair anymore...)
My mother is a hair stylist she gives me ';silk result'; by Joico...you can find it at beauty supply stores along with blow drying cream and heat protecting spray....but the catch is you cant find it at a drug store or ';super'; shopping center...its def worth the extra cash though
Redken. If you want to be specific, All Soft by Redken. It is the best name brand of hair products and I will never use anything but it. Once you use All Soft, you will never want to use anything else!
Everyone has different hair. What might work for others might not work for you.. Take this test and find out :)





http://www.lhj.com/lhj/matrixquiz.jhtml?鈥?/a>
Bumble and bumble mane n' tail, paul mitchell, and hemp shampoo have worked best for me





p.s DO NOT BUY PANTENE THEY TEST ON ANIMALS!!!


:]
tressemme works ood for me





also herbal essence and garnier fructise are really good
use pantene shampoo and conditioner.. they're the best



Icon. ;D
I like garnier fructis it works really good on colored hair!!
pureoligy its really expensive but it smells good and it makes my hair soft
redken.
pantene works great for me.


and so does herble essences, garnier fructice and regis%26lt;
maybe try Wash N Go
I either use bed head or Paul Mitchelle hope it helps!! XD Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment