Monday, November 21, 2011

Tressemme shampoo/conditioner?

alright, so honestly..i'm a hair product junkie! i'm thinking my next shampoo/conditioner i'll try is tressemme. which one's your fave and does it acutally work well? thanks a bunch! any tips or tricks as well would be appreciated :)Tressemme shampoo/conditioner?
Tresemme is definitely one of the best shampoos ever without being too expensive! i love the whole range because they have certain ones just for your hair type. i am also a beauty junkie and this is defitnely one of my favourite products EVER! if you have damaged hair then you should use smooth and silky or anti breakage. if you have normal hair then just use natural or deep cleansing and i think they also make one for dyed or highlighted hair. but i would highly recommend Tresemme to everyone!Tressemme shampoo/conditioner?
Tresemme is the best really its my fave i to am a hair product junkie and tresemme is my fave it smells so good and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth.


I use the heat defence one and i have the spray aswel lol i deffo recommend!! =) xx





Also i really like Andrew collinge.
tressemme is okay, i think it depends on your hair though. i love dove and herbal essences, it tames my hair and makes it silky.
I really like tressemme but i find if i use it to often it stops working as effectively but thats the same with most products


My favourites are their deep conditioner and moisture rich.
I think tresemme is one of my favourites! It makes hair nice and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment