Monday, August 23, 2010

Best shampoo & conditioner for me?

My hair has been really dry %26amp; dull :(


I am going to cut off about an invh of my hair tomorrow.


What shampoo/conditoner will keep my hair, shining, bouncy, and really beautiful? :)


Thanks in advance! :)





P.S. I do use my CHI straightener a lot. I'm guilty!Best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for me?
i use my straightener a lot too and Herbal essences volume shampoo and conditioner works really wellBest shampoo %26amp; conditioner for me?
biolage hydra therapie shampoo and the conditioning balm, leave the conditioning balm on for like 15-20 minutes with a towel or plastic on it and watch tv or something like once every one or two weeks or whenever it feels really dry to help with the dryness, it will help your hair soak up some natural oils! oh and also use it daily too, just not alot and not for 20mins!
1. stop using your straightener so much. they dry out and ruin your hair.





2. Tresseme, Pantene Pro-v, Garneir Fructis, i love them :]





hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment