Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Split ends?good shampoo & conditioner?

Ok well I'm a guy and I'm growing my hair a bit longer and I have a lot of split ends.I need a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner that would help.Thanks!Split ends?good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
get them cut. And eat ALOT of proteins cause thats what hair is... if no protein...no hair...Split ends?good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
cut your ends every 6 weeks...if not than it will its way up your hair and than you would have to cut it and you probably don't want to do that lol...i use John Freida products...try it..! make sure you deep condition your hair twice a week that helps split ends and keeps your hair healthy..! make sure you eat the right foods also..!





good luck %26amp; hoped i helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment