Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats your favorite shampoo/conditioner that u recommend?.?

????????.Whats your favorite shampoo/conditioner that u recommend?.?
Nexxus and leave the condioner in and then dry your hair and the results are great.Whats your favorite shampoo/conditioner that u recommend?.?
My favorite has always been Herbal Essences.. But some people might prefer different ones depending on your type of hair.
I would gotta say Enjoy it works soo good


I have like ultra tangly and curly hair so it reallly helps out with that. Although it is kind of expensive
i love vive smooth intense, it makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking.
Anything made by Suave.
I like Head and Shoulders. It smells good and controls my scalp from itching.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner is made by Avon. It's called Advance Techniques and I use the Volumizing Volume kind. It has a really great scent and leaves my hair full of body.
Head %26amp; Shoulders.
i dont use sham-poo ,i only use real poo none of that sham -poo only the best poo will do for my do
pantene texturizing shampoo conditioner gel etc line.. i have fine thin hair tho///
i'm liking Nioxin lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment