Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats a good shampoo/conditioner?

Ok, im a guy. I have that ';shaggy'; hair, and it's naturally curly but i straighten it almost all the time. But whats a good shampoo/conditioner for me to make my hair soft, and straighten easily?





My mom tried to get me to use that Tresseme Heat shampoo/conditioner... should I?Whats a good shampoo/conditioner?
I suggest to use dove heat defense therapy shampoo it works great without using the hair conditioner it glides smoothly on the flat iron your hair is softer .Whats a good shampoo/conditioner?
I personally prefer Pantene or Dove. Also something you can try with it is Silk Infusion by Chi. It's a little pricey, but it works wonders. You barely have to add any and it should make your hair really soft and smooth.
Yeah you should use that Tresseme product your mom suggested. I saw on here a couple days ago, someone asked a question similar to this, and a hair stylist answered and suggested that.





Good Luck.
pantene tresseme and garnier are no good they are filled with silicone with builds up on your hair very bad





but Salon brands from supermarket like wella, swartzkoff like that are usually good and cheap
You should try the stuff your mom suggested, its really good and makes hair feel really soft. It will also help your hair when you straighten it.
OZZY

No comments:

Post a Comment