Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner ?

I have really curly but I love to straighten my hair, I always do it. but I get a crazy amount of split ends. What shampoo/conditioner can prevent split ends, and I know you can cut them but I'm talking about preventing them. And I can't stop straightening my hair! any help would be great!!!Best shampoo/conditioner ?
I like tresemme. their smoothing conditioner is awesome!Best shampoo/conditioner ?
I love Pantene! You should give it a try! It smells lovely and makes my hair all soft. =]
actually Pantene isnt good for your hair. trust me i know its kind of exspensive but you should get a chi hair straightner . they are amazing. also paul mitchel is a good shampoo and conditioner combo for the price. you can actually get it at cvs now.
ur black i can see buy you avatar dont listenen o the white people there telling you what works for there hair and buy saying your hair is curly im guessing ur natural.


okay so use neutrogena triple moisture shampoo and conditoner you can find it at rite aid..


and use lustrasilk cholestrol and use the orange one [shea butter and mango]it literally gets rid of you split ends and makes your hair so soft and it just defines your curls so well and its like 3 dollars for a big bottle or a little bowl like figure.


you can get it at your local beauty supply store use as a deep conditioning treatment and leave on for about and hour and rinse.and then look at your ends no split ends it really work and a piece of mind for you


STOP STRIGHTNING YOU HAIR


use pretective styles like buns ponytails braid an yada yada.
Pantene.
nioxin... also use a leave in protein treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment