Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Any suggestions of shampoo/conditioner?

My hair is thick, long, and poofy. The main reason it's poofy, is because my hair's kinda frizzy. The problem is, it's only frizzy near my scalp area, at the roots.


It is getting better, slowly, but mainly because I'm starting to treat my hair to a variety of shampoos. The only ones I have tried so far was Bath %26amp; Body Works (which I need to pick up again, it worked fantastic) and Herbal Essences.





Does anyone have any suggestions?Any suggestions of shampoo/conditioner?
i think pantine for shampoo and head and shoulders for conditioner and nothing else my friend and for body gel use axe or zest thats it!Any suggestions of shampoo/conditioner?
you should try Auszie. I use it and it works really well. There are different kinds you can get like repair, frizz control (you should probable use that one) and soft hair and alot more. or you can go to Sally's beauty Supply. They have every type of shampoo there. my sister worked there and she knows every thing there is to know about that place. they have millions of products that you can use the control your hair. lol but if you dont want to make the trip to Sally's, i would go and get the Auszie shampoo and conditioner. hope this helps!
OMG! My hair was exactly like that! I recommend either head and shoulders sleek and shine, or Garnier Fructis...they both worked great for me!
try herbal essence's frizz
try using TRESemme use the smooth and silky and get the no frizz shine spray with it
i use l'oreal vive pro


its amazingg!!!!


they have a TON of diff kinds for diff kinds of hair


try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment