Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I use shampoo and conditioner to clean my...?

pubic hair and leg hair... is that healthy? It makes the hair all bouncy and fluffyI use shampoo and conditioner to clean my...?
it should be fine,


its meant for hair.I use shampoo and conditioner to clean my...?
I don't think is unhealthy but.... shampoo is made for the hairs on your head because you have more there and it tends to smell more than the hairs on your legs. Now for the legs you have bar soap and lotion, so stop waisting your shampoo and conditioner!!!
in my opinion pubs should be trimmed really short. its sexy and shampoo? what about a moisturizing body wash? i guess it totally depends on the girls your into. soft leg hair is nice to cuddle with, but rough hair looks and feels more manly and sexy
oooooh la, la sexy. Yep, I do that also then use a daily lotion or oil to keep it soft and supple down there. Aussie 3-minute miracle really is a miracle, especially for a black man.






lol, if bouncy and fluffy pubic hair you're looking for then yeah, why not use shampoo and conditioner.
Alot of people do that. It's safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment