Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner brand is best for dry hair??

I tried all of those shampoos, the pantene, herbal essence and etc... they were all crap, anyways then I decided to try baby shampoo and let me tell you my hair is super dry and frizzy and it instantly smoothes and conditions.





I use first the Tresemme deep cleansing to wash out residue and build up and then I use the Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo + conditioner for curly hair (the green bottle) after that I use a henna plus placenta treatment that you can find at your local beauty supply store and leave it in. Recently I switched conditioner and use the Sedal conditioner SOS ceramidas and it works for me... so far.What shampoo and conditioner brand is best for dry hair??
PANTENE IS CRAP I USED TO USE IT AND I SHALL NEVER EVER RETURN TO IT AGAIN!





Anyways.





You may only need a deep conditioner every so often in which case i recommend K-Pak. It can be found in any reputable salon, and most beauty supply stores such as trade secret and Sally's. I personally use Matrix Color Protect, it makes my fried hair feel smooth as silk!





If you're going to go for a cheaper brand i recommend ';Dangerously Straight'; by herbal essences. It helps protect hair from heat tools. Relatively cheap. Decently Conditioning. Smells nice.





Also try using a leave in conditioner/serum.





I highly recommend ';Super Skinny serum'; by Paul mitchel.


adds alot of gloss and protects hair from hot tools.





Good luck getting shiny, healthier hair !What shampoo and conditioner brand is best for dry hair??
I all ways recommend VO5 shampoo especially when I don't know, or haven't seen the hair,, the VO5 company has been around for a long time,and the shampoos are made for every kind of hair
look at what it has in it. any brand as long as it has something like coconut oil in. dont get anything with lemon/citrus in- this will make your hair even drier. xx
neutrogena triple moisture series
pureology!!
pantene pro-v
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment