Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Advice ?

Whats the best shampoo that smells good and make your hair really shiny ? anything helps.Hair Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner Advice ?
Hi





It depends, I know a few, one that's more expensive than the other.


The first one I used to use was Herbal Essences Drama Clean, it was not pricey and smelt good, and made my hair shiny and clean.


The second one I use now is TIGI BedHead Dumb Blonde Shampoo, whcih smells really good and makes my hair really shiny. I mainly use it because I have highlights, but my firends use it everyday and thier hair is gorgeous.





Goodluck 8^)Hair Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner Advice ?
desert essence organics, they are all natural, sulfate free shampoos and they make your hair feel and look amazing! they come in grape, apple, raspberry and lemon...$5 on vitacost.com. my hair and scalp have never been healthier!!!
OMG, Garnier Fructis. It smells AMAZING and it makes your hair super shiny!!!
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment