Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you run out of shampoo or conditioner first?

Conditioner, always buy an extra bottle!Do you run out of shampoo or conditioner first?
Definitely conditioner...I buy my shampoo/conditioner 1shampoo and 2conditioners at a time, so that I don't have to buy only conditioner in between shoppings!





I have very long hair, and if i don't condition every day, it gets weird and frizzy...(am currently LOVING new herbal essences moisturizing sh/con!!)





cjDo you run out of shampoo or conditioner first?
Conditioner!!! I have curly hair, so I use A LOT more conditioner than shampoo, I run out of conditioner really fast. It's actually annoying to not have them out at the same time, but oh well, I get compliments on my hair all the time, so it must be worth it! :)
aha wow all these girls run out of conditioner first i always run out of shampoo first.
Conditioner. I shampoo once a week %26amp; condition TONS every day :D





-- Jackie ♥
CONDITIONERRR
conditioner!
conditioner...i'll end up with half the shampoo left.
Bug spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment