Saturday, August 21, 2010

Herbel essence or garnier fruitics shampoo && conditioner.?

which one is a better brand.?











answer pls.!


++; 10 points fer besssssst answer ;


thankkkkkyooooouuuuu[[:Herbel essence or garnier fruitics shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner.?
I used to use Garnier Fructis Silk and Shine but it didn't like my hair :(........every time i have used Herbal Essences my hair smells good, is shiny, and looks really healthy. So in my opinion Herbal Essences is the way to go! :)Herbel essence or garnier fruitics shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner.?
They both smell really good!


My mom uses Herbal Essence and I use Garnier Fructis.


I tried Herbal Essence but it made my hair have a dry feeling.


but the Garnier Fructis works on my hair really good.


It make my hair soft, feel really moisturized, and shiny!


I would use garnier, but since both of them aren't that expensive, you should try both and see what you think.
Herbal Essences is the better buy. I have used both numerous times trying to find the answer to this exact question. If you like coarse hair, use Garnier. However, if you like smells and nice flowy hair, choose Herbal. Plus, there are better coupons in the Sunday paper for Herbal Essences!
i buy garnier fructise because it doesn t dry out my hair but still doesnt leave it greasy and when i tried herbal essence it really dried out my hair and i had to use oil so it didn look like straw!!!!
Garnier.... Why... Because I have really think hair and if it does it for me it will for you. That and I have allergies and it doesn't make my scalp itch
i like herbel essence i thought it made my haire smooth and shinier also i like how there drama clean shampoo and conditioner smell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment