Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner for 12 year old?

I like Suave - especially the Aloe ones


';It does what theirs does for less than half the price'; LOLBest shampoo/conditioner for 12 year old?
You con use Sunsilk .Best shampoo/conditioner for 12 year old?
sunsilk , charles harrington or John freda. the salon pro stuff works the best
I used to use that, but I've heard it's not really good for your hair, I know it wasn't really good for mine after a while, so now I use Charles Worthington, which is really good, I;m 17, but it would probablly dtikll be good if you were 12.
Garnier Fructis! My daughter uses that one, and she loves it! It's not very expensive, but it works better than all of the other brands! It makes you hair very silky and soft after just one shampoo/conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment