Monday, August 23, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner brand?

My hair is thick, slightly wavy, dry on ends, oily on top, tangles easily, approx. 8-9 inches past my shoulders. I don't want brands with a bunch of irritating chemicals in them. I also get product buildup very easily. I heard Bumble and Bumble was good tried their Sunday Shampoo but can't say I'm in love. Any other products in their line or what shampoo would you recommend?Best shampoo/conditioner brand?
I use TreSemme Smooth and Silky shampoo/conditioner every day. I also have thick and slightly wavy hair that's down to my waist. All I do is just use that without blowdrying or anything like that, and it does keep my hair smooth and silky. Also, I never get tangles somehow when I use it, but my hair becomes a mess when I use anything else. I hope I helped!





- AnonymousBest shampoo/conditioner brand?
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


www.unicure.info www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
pureology





can you answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
herbal essences ';hello hydration'; = best shampoo and conditioner i've ever used, even better than expensive %26amp; professional ones.
dont get mane and tail cuz that will make your hair thicker. try head and shoulders shampoo with either dove or pantene conditioner. its really good and it also makes your hair grow : ]
Pantene.
Aussie is preeetty good. So is Herbal Essences.





Mane and tail is for horses, but i heard it works...
mane n tale
maybe Dove?

No comments:

Post a Comment