Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best drugstore shampoo/conditioners brand?

Please let me know.What is the best drugstore shampoo/conditioners brand?
pantene pro-v has a really good new line out that i likeWhat is the best drugstore shampoo/conditioners brand?
Herbal Essences smells SO GOOD you don't even know, and they work because they have (like most lines) different kinds, depending on how you want your hair to work. Like body, volume, waves, etc. It's just the best. I use the one for body. That's the orange one. You need to go to the store and smell it NOW. I never get sick of it. :)
i like dove. it smells really good without being overpowering and it makes my hair really soft. (::
bed head
pantene pro v. in both shamp. and cond.





infusium%26lt;-sp? and also in both


they are great!!
Well i really like Garnier Fructis products and Herbal Essences. I would recommend the Hyrdalicious one by Herbal Essences! Good Luck! hope i helped!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really surprised to see! It's made hair is very smooth.

Post a Comment