Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo & Conditioner question?

I work out everyday which makes me have to wash my hair everyday





I need a shampoo and conditioner that is gentle enough to use everyday.





thanksShampoo %26amp; Conditioner question?
You really shouldn't wash your hair every day! I work out every day too and I don't wash my hair every day. What I do is wash my hair every other night. And then I use conditoner for my hair. I don't put conditioner on my scalp because it would make it oily. On the days I don't wash my hair, I use hot water and scrub it. Then, I put a tiny bit of conditioner. If you wash your hair more than every other day, you will lose your natural oils and therefore your hair will become frizzy and dry, it will also lose it's shine to it.


Good luck, hope I helped!Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner question?
Do not wash your hair every day. It's not healthy because you have have some natural oils left but if wash everyday your hair may become dull, frizzy, and dry. If you must I think you should Garnier Fructis Moisture Works or SunSilk Hydra TLC.
read the label it will tell you normally it would be mild shampoo.
i like pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment