Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I get BOTH Shampoo & Conditioner? (Mane N' Tail Horse Shampoo)?

Am I better off getting both? Or just use the shampoo and use my regular conditioner, I use pantene. Thanks. I'm using the Mane N' Tail for my hair to grow quicker.Should I get BOTH Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner? (Mane N' Tail Horse Shampoo)?
Does that actually work? i might try it, I've heard it makes your hair really glossy.





My advice is use both, shampoo and conditioner work better together. though this is coming from me who mixes and matches al the time. :)





Good luck with growing your hair.Should I get BOTH Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner? (Mane N' Tail Horse Shampoo)?
I wouldn't get either. It really is for horses and their hair is not the same as human hair. Here are some tips on hair maintenance:





http://sites.google.com/site/informationgirlproject/
Yes you should because the shampoo cleans your hair. And the conditioner makes your hair all nice and shiny and smooth. So yes i recommend you get both Shampoo and Conditioner.
I think you should get both if you want your hair to grow as quick as possible.
Shampoos and conditioners work better when you use them together
yes yes yes get both. it wont do the same or work as quickly one without the other.
I didn't know humans could use horse shampoo.
your gonna use Horse shampoo on YOUR hair? Bad idea, don't do it! x
yeaa[:
Hmm, i would.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment