Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner question?

my hair is rather dry, i would like my hair to be more soft, and maybe shiny too and probably more healthy.





what would be the best choices for these issues with my hair?Shampoo and conditioner question?
If you want to keep the cost low, Dove and Loreal both have excellent products. Dove really makes my hair soft. I've never been able to figure out how to get it shiny like the Pantene girls though.... LOLShampoo and conditioner question?
MY favorite shampoo is by Matrix. It is called Sleek Look and it come in an orange bottle. They SOMETIMES carry it in grocery stores, but you can find it at a beauty supply store for sure.





Here is the website if you want to check it out...


http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/鈥?/a>





I usually only use the shampoo and conditioner, but I have used the Step 3 - ';Smooth Styling Creme'; also and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment