Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo/conditioner question?

is there a shampoo/conditioner to make straight hair curly???


like i want to use them to make my straight hair- curlyShampoo/conditioner question?
Don't think so, you'd probably need to use hair curlers or whateverShampoo/conditioner question?
hmm cut out the conditioner sometime.


I have layers and my hairstylist told me to stop using pantene products AND conditioners all together.


Just use shampoo and then scrunch it a alittle before wrapping it in a towel.


I think that will help it be wavy though, not legit curly. but hope it helps a little
mk.


try using..


herbal essences totally twisted shampoo and conditioner.


it sayss.... ';we're for girls who want curls, and babes who want waves.';
No. On a website, I read that none of the curl enhancing shampoos and conditioners work. Neither do volumizing shampoos.
No. The only way to make hair curly is with curling Iron, rollers, or a perm.
no but you could use rollers
i dunno think so but you could use hair curlers or tongs x

No comments:

Post a Comment