Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo/conditioner/ product.?

I have curly hair, and I'm going hair product shopping today. The things I am going to try out are:





Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo, Mousse, and Hello Hydration Combo





Redken Products Combo





Do you have any other suggestions for products that define curls, reduce frizz, hydrate and make your hair soft, as well as smell good? Those were the top two I read about while searching.


Thanks!Shampoo/conditioner/ product.?
You can try Aussie hair products. They smell awsome and they work when i use them and i have naturally curly hair too.





gUD Luk!! :)Shampoo/conditioner/ product.?
never get a 2 in one its imposible to do shampoo and conditioner at the same time because they are to completly differnt steps all my hair dressers have told me never to do that





i tried Aussie and was really impressed with how my hair turned out
personally i don't like redken. or suave.


aussie is good for curls, and so are herbal essences. :)


hope you find some good products!
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment