Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo/Conditioner/Leave-in Conditioner?

whats a good shampoo, conditioner andd leave-in conditioner Company that moisturizes your hair and makes it look shiny??Shampoo/Conditioner/Leave-in Conditioner?
Infusium 23. They have shampoo, conditioner and the best leave in conditioner you will ever try. They carry it at drugstores, walmart, and most beauty supply stores.Shampoo/Conditioner/Leave-in Conditioner?
I love Paul Mittchel ';The Conditioner'; for leave in


It's so fantastic, I've got the softest hair ever. Alot of products are different for different people so try a few Report Abuse

I like the ';Dove'; shampoo with the conditioner built right in. It has different kinds that will suit your hair type.
depends of what type of hair you have. I recommend to you Suave. it is the economic version of Pantene but works marvelous.
Redken go to their website....they haev a good questionnare which you can fill out...n they will recommend you teh products....
Sunsilk has different types of shampoos/conditioners for different things you want. It works pretty good and I'm sure they have a shiny hair one. Leave in conditioners are often the best.
You can try the Panteen Pro V line that works for specific colours. I find that it makes my hair very shiny after use, and is also very moisturizing to the hair.
tresemme moisture rich and Aussie 3 min miracle
loreal is What i use. I loves it! It smells awesome too.
I recommend Biolage shampoo and conditioner and for added moisture, conditioning and shine - Biolage daily leave in tonic. It works very well.
Sunsilk Hydra TLC
aveda's brilliant line is supposedly good. i bought the shampoo and conditioner today after getting my hair done at the aveda salon.





i've been using the pantene ice shine shampoo and conditioner and it DOES give a shine to the hair but apparently, it's drying to the hair so i don't really recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment