Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo & conditioners really help make hair grow?

I really need a shampoo%26amp;conditioner that will make my hair grow. My hair is not being nice and doesn't want to grow past my boobs. I would appreciate if you guys recommended products that really do work. Please help! I want long silk hair :DWhich shampoo %26amp; conditioners really help make hair grow?
Horse shampoo. I know it sounds weird, but it works fine. Think about it, horses have very coarse hair. SO they use stuff to make it as silky as possible. So it makes our hair EXTREMELY silky, and therefore, healthy. Healthy hair grows fast. So it gives you silky long hair. And it smells really good!Which shampoo %26amp; conditioners really help make hair grow?
Ha me too


but I heard that new Pantene shampoo and conditioner


for long hair works nice.
I hear Mane and Tail is good and try new Pantene pro-v Beautful lengths

No comments:

Post a Comment