Monday, August 23, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair???????

I have LONG hair, dry at ends, oily at roots. I need less oily, and more volume. Whats the best kind of shampoo and conditioner to use? and, should i use LESS conditioner? I NEED VOLUME.Best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair???????
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome!!! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! (Organix doesn't test on animlas either)





Check it out!





www.organixhair.com


.Best shampoo/conditioner for oily hair???????
Have you ever tried Aveda shampoo and conditioner? I have the same type hair as you do, and I just love their products (they have many choices). The shampoos don't strip your hair, yet remove the oil completely. The conditioners aren't oily, so they leave your hair voluminous, but it's still easy to comb it out after shampooing, just remember to use more conditioner at the ends. The scents are very clean and fresh, not perfumy. They are a bit pricey, but you don't have to use as much as other shampoos and conditioners, about the same price point as salon products. I love them, and I think I've tried almost everything. In fact, my daughter bought all Aveda products for me as a birthday gift, including shampoo and conditioner, which I just used this afternoon (happy dance:) I'll post a link for you below. I think they may even send you samples.





http://www.aveda.com/whatsnew/whatsnew.t…
go to your stylist and ask her about nioxin products they balance your hair ph... cause when your hair is either oily or dry it's because your ph is out of whack...so I use the contrary method when my hair is greasy i put no conditioner and when it is dry after a chemical treatment then i sleep with the conditioner in my hair to give it a moisture boost....if you want the drugstore products garnier fructis make a line for greasy roots and dry ends i tried it once and it helped but the results you will see after a few usages.....and yes try putting the conditioner in your ends where it needs it only that will get you good results as well.....;)
Most products on the market contain ingredients that cause irritation, dryness, and our bodies to produce more oil such as alcohol, wax, dyes, chemicals, fragrances, acetone, mineral oil, etc. These give a temporary feeling of softness and smell fabulous but they have little to no long term benefits. Arbonne has some great pure, safe, and beneficial products that are formulated to meet your specific need. The self adjusting daily shampoo and conditioner are formulated with natural tree oil. Native to Australia, tea tree oil is known as “The wonder from down under.” :-) It's botanically based, pure, and safe with key ingredients including nanospheres, nettle, hops, sage and thyme extracts, vitamins A, C, E. If you're open to trying a free sample, I'll be happy to send you one.
I would have to say that, hard to believe, but baby shampoo works very well with oily flat hair. Paul Mitchell is what i used, and it helped a lot.
Use Garner Fructis
all i kno is change your shampoo and conditioner every month. this prevents buildup in the hair and keeps it healthy.
Pureology is a really good natural brand and they don't test on animals. (PETA recommends using their products, too)





http://www.pureology.com/
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment