Monday, August 23, 2010

GOOD shampoo & conditioner for thick frizzy wavy hair?!?

ive got long frizzy hair.. Pls help me out in gettin soft, smooth and healthy hair! ThanksGOOD shampoo %26amp; conditioner for thick frizzy wavy hair?!?
I LOVE Garnier Fructis. I use the Sleek and Shine System. Works awesome! I use the shampoo, conditioner, and sometimes the anti frizz serum. They have other products in the Sleek and Shine System, but that's all I use. I have the same kind of hair u have.GOOD shampoo %26amp; conditioner for thick frizzy wavy hair?!?
parnevu, aussie, thermasilk
Dove is the best shampoo to use on your hair.---- ZERO FRIZZ-- a hair serum. Its a therapy for frizzy dry damage hair. Use a daily conditional that you leave in. Use Dove mouse or a leave in conditional. Dove works wonders. My mother-in-law had thick curly red hair. Its works for her.
Try Sunsilk anti-frizz.............it works great and is very inexpensive. You can pretty much find it in any of your local stores.
Clairol. Herbal essence.....Tresemme..Suave Humectant...Nexxus.


Make sure it says for frizzy hair.....
Oh my goodness- my hair is the same type! I use a Chi usually. This is my hair washing ritual, though:


1. Before shower, put conditioner on dry hair for 15 minutes. This takes out the unwanted oils and frizzes.


2. Wash hair with shampoo


3. Rinse


4. Condition again


5. Rinse


6. Squeeze the wetness out with your hands, and then towel dry.
control freak by bead head works for me.
I just tried a sample of SunSilk (green) for frizzy hair. It worked very well and I've had this problem as long as I can remember! They have a shampoo and conditioner for every major hair problem. You can go to their site, maybe the free samples are still available. Hope it works for you!! :)
I don't know about smoothing it out but I found SASSY to be a godsend for me. My hair is very wiry and wavy. When I smooth/straighten it just does more damage. I suggest don't fight it but help gain some control over it with the curly style lotion. They also have gel and wax for added control. The lotion softens it a great deal. I found it at Krogers.
Best shampoo for that is K-pak by Joico and also to Pureology Nano Works Shampoo and Conditioner. Pretty pricey, but completly worth it.
i would try sunsilk, there is the dark blue one for poof, or the green one for frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment