Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shampoo/conditioner question?

hey! i was wondering what the best shampoo+conditioner for colour preservation you've tried or heard about. Thanks alot :DShampoo/conditioner question?
The best I've tried (and I'm still using) is Redken Color Extend shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely loveee it :) I've been highlighting my hair regularly for over 2 years now, and Redken is all I'll use because it's kept my hair so healthy, shiny, and soft despite all I've done to it--lol :)Shampoo/conditioner question?
Hmmm my suggestion would be , go to your hair salon and ask the stylist what would be best for you :)


My mom uses this stuff Herbal Essence and she colors her hair.. it works good for her and smells great so that might be another option!!


Ohh and i've seen in the store.. this dark reddish tube (i think for color treated) and its by Dove ..Dove stuff is good so maybe you'd wanna try that
I love color protect by Paul Mitchell. There is a shampoo conditioner and a spray in leave in conditioner. You don't need to use all 3 but I like to myself. It has a good balance of protein and moisture which colored hair lacks. It also has sunflower extracts which protects your hair from the sun.


If you are looking for the combanation shampoo/conditioner you won't get as much of a conditioning. Shampoo is made to clean your hair and conditioner puts nutrients back, you can't do both at the same time.
matrix shampoo for colored hair


this is best shampoo available in usa


used by professionals
you need something that's sulfate-free.





the best shampoo and conditioner in the world for colour is pureology





http://www.pureology.com





they've got something for everyone!





a cheaper, but decent product is sexy hair concepts soy protein shampoos and conditioners.





and i just found a shampoo at sally beauty supply that's sulfate-free. i can't remember what it's called, but it starts with a ';c'; and it's the cheapest of the free. i think it might be called colourgen??





any other shampoo and conditioner that claims to be colour safe is a joke! it's the sulfates found in almost every shampoo that strips the colour right out of your hair!





good luck! hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment