Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner???

what is the best shampoo/ conditioner to use on dry/damaged/frizzy hair. I straighten it almost everyday and blowdry a couple times a week so its really dry and i want it to get soft and silky and shiny.





please dont tell me not to use my straightener/ blowdryer that much b/c i have to and im going to no matter what.Best shampoo/conditioner???
You could use some products to protect your hair.


I use the flat iron everyday, and I use:


Smoothin Shine Polishing Silk Style, its specially for irons and its heat activated.


TRESemme Spray for dry and damaged hair, and it is also heat activated


Ans last citr茅 shine oil for the ends of the hair after I've straightened





Good luck with your hair!Best shampoo/conditioner???
Optimum Oil Therapy shampoo (by soft-sheen carlson) and conditioner IS THE BEST EVER is you have dry damaged hair this is the way to go!
Hello Hydration, Break's Over, None of your Frizziness.


Those are by Herbal Essences.


They smell great, and work great also.


Good Luck.
clairol dove
Garnier Fructis is perfect for you, honey! Its the best shampoo/conditioner on earth baby!!!!


Yeah. So, tell me how it goes :)
The best one is pantene!!!
brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner is pretty much the best , i have curly and frizzy-ish hair, and when i use it, my hair is really shiny and silky, and it get's even shinier and silkier when i straighten it.
Wash with cool water and vinegar. Rinse with cool water. Condition with mayonaise. Dont over wash, your head produces natural oil to condition your hair.Let air dry as often as possible. Wear a hat or bandana when in the sun to prevent further damage. I think bandana are really sexy with an approiate outfit.
garne frutice (aleek and shine helps with frixxiness and dryness) and self absored that a bed head a little bit more pricy
I started flat ironing my hair about 2 years ago, and my hair turned into the ugliest and most damaged hair I'd ever seen. I was then introduced to Sebastien Laminates Hair Spray (wow I sound like a commercial).





It looks like just a normal hair spray, because it is, but what you do is spray the section you're going to straighten (one section at a time) then do a few passes with the iron over that section. If you leave the spray in your hair it will turn rock hard, (which is fantastic on Halloween BTW), so use the iron right away, and your hair will look the same as it would without. After I started using it, my hair's strength improved significantly, and after cutting off all my split ends, they didn't return nearly as fast as they used to. This product is about 12-16 dollars depending on where you get it, but I find that if you only use it on certain parts of you hair, it will last a long time. I have shorter hair, so it lasts me about a year, it's a very good deal.





Now on to the shampoo and conditioner. My favorite shampoo/conditioner is the Back To Basics brand. The small sizes are about 12 bucks per bottle, but they make my hair so silky smoothe and have kept it very strong, and very healthy. Avoid buying cheep shampoos that claim to fix hair damage, they really don't do anything special, and especially do not purchase anything from Pantene's time-renewal line, it does not work and the conditioners are TERRIBLE. Use Back to Basics and your hair will be the softest and healthiest it's ever been.





It's also ALWAYS a good idea to use a nice leave in conditioner, preferably a spray for convenience and ease of use. I would suggest Kenra brand leave in conditioner, but Paul Mitchell's leave in conditioner is also pretty nice, it doesn't make your hair as soft as the Kenra brand, but it also moisturizes your skin, so it's a nice 2-in-1 kind of deal.





If those aren't successful, absolutely let me know, I know of some other products that are great that might be better for you!





Hope I helped!
Biolage Products are the best you can ever get. I recommend them 100%. They make your hair soft and shiny. Hope I helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment