Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help!!! I need an intensive moisturizing shampoo/conditioner!!!?

My hair is very dry, I've used pantene and tresseme and they do nothing...any suggestions? i need something cheap. thanks!!!Help!!! I need an intensive moisturizing shampoo/conditioner!!!?
head and shoulders has a new line of shampoos for intensive moisturizingHelp!!! I need an intensive moisturizing shampoo/conditioner!!!?
I have found that Dove works WONDERFUL!!! My hair was very dry but when I started using Dove it was shiny, bouncy and wasn't dry anymore. Also I changed to Dove mousse which made a difference too compared to the other mousses/gels I was using.
Dove is great, try it!
loreal absolut repair - ,its quite expensive because they use it in the salons but you can get it from ebay 1500ml bottle thats really big btw for 拢15. good luck. If you cant get that try Vo5 hot oil treatment great at repairing your hair after its been dried out by straighteners or the sun and sea from holidays.
Go to a beauty supply store or internet...they have deep moisturizing conditioners available.
r u a boy cuz i recomend dog turds


only the ones that r wet
There is a product called Bumble %26amp; Bumble Deeeeep conditioner. It's amazing. All of their products are amazing. Cheap is never good when it comes to your hair, as you really do get what you pay for. These products are not outrageously priced, but are a little above average. It's worth it. The ingredients are better and more effective.





http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>
I highly recommend Charles Worthington Brilliant Shine. It isnt too expensive and works wonders on hair!
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment