Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo/conditioner question?

I was wondering what kind of shampoo and conditioner would be good for dry and oil hair for men that can also help volumize my hair. I heard that American Crew is a pretty good hair product but can anyone verify it please? I'm not sure if this will help but I've got short hair and I gel my hair regularly, about six times a day.Shampoo/conditioner question?
Garnier Fructis %26amp; Head%26amp;Shoulders are great brands for not a lot of money . They have special types of shampoos %26amp; conditioners for dry/oily hair .





but the question is -- which one do you have ? it's pretty hard to imagine someone with both dry AND oily, seeing as they are both opposites .





use specialty shampoo/conditioners, %26amp; then blow dry your hair . that will add a lot of volume to it . if you have longer hair, use a round brush . also add a volumizing milk or hairspray, by TIGI Bedhead .

No comments:

Post a Comment