Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo & conditioner?

Well i just dyed my hair and it feels so dry and looks very unhealthy what shampoo%26amp;conditioner should a buy? Whats a good product, good brand???Best shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I use Pantene Expressions...it's created especially for colored hair. It smells so good and leaves my hair so soft and shiny...good stuff. Also, since it is tinted for haircolor, it seems to brighten my haircolor and make it look more natural.Best shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Well I am a big Aveda fan, and they have some great shampoos for color treated hair. Plus, there shampoos are much better on your hair. I believe it has something to do with the amount of phosphates in the shampoo. Anyway I have used Aveda products for years and i thoroughly recommend their products.
If you don't want to spend a lot on shampoo, Pantene is really good. I color my hair regularly and I've used it for years. I also like Infusium leave in conditioner because it makes my thin hair actually have more body. (Haven't figured that one out yet.)
If you can go to a salon and ask them can the get affirm products.They are only available at salons or through a beautician.They are very good product ,kinda on the expensive side but very good.
Life Extension shampoo works for me. www.lef.org
just any that say ';for color treated hair'; on the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment