Monday, August 23, 2010

Mane and tail shampoo/ conditioner?

is the shampoo/conditioner called man and tail for people or animals? they see it with the people stuff at walmart, but petco has it with the horse stuff?Mane and tail shampoo/ conditioner?
lol my dad bought that a couple of times.. and my mom and i would never use it.. its horse shampoo.. lol silly man eh!Mane and tail shampoo/ conditioner?
I use to use that. My hair started to get dry and brittle, my stylist asked me what i was using so i told him Mane and Tail. He stopped what he was doing, spun around looked at me with a very surprised and shocked expression on his face and said ';Mane and Tail!! Don't you know that is for horses!! You don't ever want to use that on your hair!!'; I found the situation funny. I guess he didn't. Needless to say, i haven't used it since. Good luck babe.
It was originally made for Horses, to maintain a shiny Mane and Tail. It turns out that it worked really well for people to - so they started marketing it to normal people like you and me - and selling it in normal shampoo/conditioner sections at the store.
I've used Mane N Tail before (it was free), and I never had any problems with it. The Mane N Tail website says that it is for personal care and for animal care - therefore, it's for both. It's also rumored that the product helps your hair grow stronger and faster.
Both. Walmart wouldn't put it with the regular shampoo and conditioner if it wasn't meant for humans too. I can't stand the smell of it though. I hate my hair smelling like that. I have to have a good smelling shampoo or I won't use it.
Well I think its generally for horses, but I 've heard of a lot of people that use it to to maintain healthy hair and remove dead ends.
it supposedly makes human hair smell really bad though.
its for both and it actually works pretty well
both, ive used it


it works pretty nice too.
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment