Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is your favorite drugstore shampoo/conditioner that enhances shine in hair and also makes it soft & non-f

I loooove citre shine. The revitalizing conditioner is fabulous!What is your favorite drugstore shampoo/conditioner that enhances shine in hair and also makes it soft %26amp; non-f
No I haven't, but I will, Thanx!!! Report Abuse
What is your favorite drugstore shampoo/conditioner that enhances shine in hair and also makes it soft %26amp; non-f
well they kibda sell all shampoos ther!!!!





PANTINE PRO-V
Aveda, hands down. If you're purchasing your shampoo at a drugstore there may be a problem with your judgement. good luck.
This may sound gross but if you put butter in your hair for 15 min and wash it out, it'll take a couple washes, then it'll be really nice and soft. Use eggs for shine.
i use garnier fructis it works for my hair
I like Bath and Body Works shampoo. But drugstore shampoo i like... i dunno
garnier fructis, pantene pro V, and herbal essences new shampoo:) i loooove them!
I agree with Pantene Pro V. Currently using Brunette Expressions and it makes my hair shiinnne.

No comments:

Post a Comment