Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is ';Shampoo & Conditioner 2-in-1'; good? Is it enough or should I use them separately? Thanks!?

I have tried the 2 in 1's and they do not moisturize as well as using them separate. If you want to keep your hair healthy and soft, use the separately :)Is ';Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner 2-in-1'; good? Is it enough or should I use them separately? Thanks!?
use them seperatly its recommended that u use each one by itself, and get a deep conditioner and only apply to the tips not to the roots, its more healthier for ur hairIs ';Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner 2-in-1'; good? Is it enough or should I use them separately? Thanks!?
i always use seperately i cant handle not having conditioner on my hair....I have tired the 2 in 1 before but it doesnt work well as when i use conditioner after shampooing my hair :D
You should use them seperately. I used to use 2 in 1 but I don't think it does the job of washing AND conditioning. And also, a good thing about using them seperately is that when I shampoo my hair, it gets all tangly but then I conditioner it and the tangles come out! But if it was 2 in 1 then my hair would just stay tangly.. did that make sense? Well anyway, I think the best thing is to use both seperately. also when you do that, if you leave each one in for about 2 minutes your hair turns out even softer!! You should try this!


hope I helped!!
I don't like it-have tried many. Use them separately or use the 2-in-1 along with a conditioner or leave in conditioner.
Questions back to you..





Q-Why are you using a two in one product to begin with? cost saving,scalp conditions, the scent? It seems that some of those products may not have enough in them to effectively clean, or may clean to much- and definitely don't have enough conditioner to untangle any potential birds nests... Read this article, I think you may find it interesting.





Lisa
I think if your hair is not color-treated and healthy, then then the 2 in one stuff like Pert is fine. I have washed people's hair in a retirement home that do nothing to their hair and it seems to come out fine. But for people like me, who are vain enough to lighten their hair and stress it out, you really need good products like Tresemme. I have tried other stuff like Pantene, but this one seems to work the best.
2-in-1 has NEVER worked for me, although my hair is down to my knees and its thick..





But point is, it never has enough conditioner in it for my hair, and my hair doesn't get silky or easy brush or anything.





But it depends on your hair type and the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment