Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Shampoo/conditioner?

Im looking for a really good shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone tried sunsilk shampoo or conditioner? I have thick, dry, longer hair. It is naturally curly, and I like to wear it curly. It gets kind of frizzy and poofy sometimes. Right now I use brilliant brunette. It works ok, but it doesn't moisturize my curly hair or help with frizz.Good Shampoo/conditioner?
Your hair sounds a little like mine: Mine's thick, a little wavy, can get very frizzy. I use Loreal Vive, for thick hair. I love it! It moisturizes really well, and after using it for awhile, my hair didn't get so poofy and frizzed out. Plus, your hair smells great when you use it (my boyfriend can't get enough of it! ^-^).Good Shampoo/conditioner?
Anytime! Thanks for the Best Answer! Good luck to you, and your hair. :] Report Abuse

U should use Dove shampoo...its almost a hair moisturizer
John Freida
I would try using Curl Life by Matrix...It is a little bit more expensive but this time of year most of your big chain salons will have a lot of shampoo and conditioner sets for cheaper ...I also agree with the answer of using Nexus Phyto Organics line also available in a salon only....If you insist on getting something from a big chain retail store (like wal mart, or target for example) I would suggest that you use the Nexus Humectress as a conditioner and the Therape, this is the older formulation of Nexus, the Nexus Phyto Organics is the newer and in my opinion better version, but the oldie is still not bad... good luck!
Try Bed Head Moisture Maniac.
There's something by Herbal Essense that I like. Curly and managable. It's in a pink bottle.
Have you ever tried an Deep Conditioner on your hair? If you are washing your hair everyday you will want to try a shampoo that is gentle enough to use everyday but at least once a month give yourself a deep conditioning
try Nexxus Therappe shampoo and Humectress conditioner-esp made for dry hair that needs moisturizing. Go to their website where you can receive a personalized plan for you hair needs. Another excellent conditioner is Terax crema-kind of expensive but worth every penny.
I TRIED SUNSILK ITS GREAT








http://www.gethairapy.com/ dont take my word get a free sample and coupon for dollar off
you should go ulta for shampoo you could by a big bottle of shampoo that could last for month for only 10 bucks each and it will leave your hair so smooth and shiny the one that hair stylist use i recomende it!!!! it does work trust me it work for me i will work for you theirs allot of shampoo,s and conditioner's
try garnier fructis the kind for curly/frizzy hair, thats what i like to use
I have the same problem right now I'm using Infusium 23 it has great conditioner
my friend uses sunsilk shampoo but she says it really doesn't have that much effect on the hair...especially urs. I have tried many shampoos but i find DOVE the best both the shampoo and the conditioner and Dove two in one helps a lot with frizz
Good shampoo %26amp; conditioner comes from salons. I use curl up (by KMS) when I want my hair curly (I also have long thick curly hair.) It might be that your hair is dired out because your washing it too much?





I know this is a hard concept from most people to get but I wash %26amp; condition my hair 1 a week!!! Then I wash my scaple only about half way through the week it keeps my hair healthy %26amp; not dry. It is also not gross, and nasty %26amp; oily either. It is soft %26amp; shiny %26amp; not firzzy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment