Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best shampoo/conditioner for my hair?

okay, so i have wavy, thick, dry, frizzy hair! ugh!! i hate it. whats the best shampoo/conditioner to make it look a lil better and healthier? please help...thank you! oohh. and i dont wanna spend like $20 on it either..so keep it simple but successful..thanks.Best shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
I would suggest either Infusium 23 (moisturology) Step 1 is the Shampoo, Step 2 is conditioner and they have a Step 3 which is a leave-in conditioner...Each bottle is about $5-6.





Even cheaper but still effective- Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner...they make a conditioner called 3- minute miracle that might help as well. These cost about $3-5 per bottle.





Both brands are easy to find at most stores. Hope that helps : )





Keep your hair trimmed regularly to avoid split ends (every 4-6 weeks)Best shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
i have bi-racial hair and i used to have the same issues as you.


i stopped washing my hair with shampoo and started rinsing it with lime juice on a weekly basis. then i follow up with a avon moisture mask.


on a daily basis i wash my hair with tresemme moisture conditioner with vitamin e for dry/damaged hair.


i also use motions leave-in conditioner. but you can use any kind.


i like aussie leave-in conditioner as well.
Well...i have the exact same hair!! I am mixed (black %26amp; white), but I also am Hawaiiann and, indian. My hair is thick wavy and frizzes and it is very long... I use something called Creme of Nature, it is an all in one conditioner and shampoo! It works really well...then aftrewards, you should get something called KMS, and it works really well...it is different hair products that make your hair really soft! Hope I helped!!
Awwe girl, I know the feeling. I have hair like that, but Im African American and it took me so long to find a shampoo and conditioner that would work with my hair type. I use pantene, but the kind that is specially formulated for women of color. :)
Mane %26amp; Tail. It may sound a little weird because it's for horses, But it works amazingly well for human hair too. Also It's not that expensive, Maybe 5$ at your local farm supply center, or superstore.
garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner is good for dry, frizzy, uncontrolable hair. :) Good luck!
Nana Essence.


All organic no chemicles!


www.nanaessence.com
try tressmeer
pantene is good :)
u should use ausie and if that dont work u should use suave thanx 4 the question

No comments:

Post a Comment