Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats a good mosturizing shampoo and conditioner...?

whats a good mosturizing shampoo and conditioner that would help maximize hair growth?





or just a really good cheap mosturizing shampoo.





i dont like the smell of fruits in my hair so no garnier and stuff like that.Whats a good mosturizing shampoo and conditioner...?
I love Sunsilk Hydra TLC shampoo and conditioner. I had really dry hair from heat appliances and it works great. I actually do a review on it. If you're interested, go check it out on my website.Whats a good mosturizing shampoo and conditioner...?
its kinda expensive but my favorite shampoo and conditioner of all time is matrix smoothing shampoo and conditioner. my hair dresser recommended it for me cuz i have super thick, messy hair and its the best brand of products ive ever used. i also use the matrix bio-something smoothing milk and that helps a lot too.
It's way more expensive at first, but something like Pureology is the absolute best. A bottle of it lasts a really long time, because you use just the tiniest bit. I noticed a dramatic difference in the health and shine of my hair within two weeks. It also has a nice peppermint smell.





It also makes my hair color last way longer without fading.
For sure the Matrix that the other girl suggested, I have super dry hair, have tried everything under the sun and it is awesome!!! Beauty supply stores sell generic brands so that its cheaper : )
Dove shampoo and Dove conditioner
Jojoba oil shampoo and its conditioner from Crabtree and Evelyn. They really work!! And my 12 year old daughter my hair smells super!
Tresseme is very good. Esp. the moisturizing shampoo.
tresseme
pro v
idk my bff jill ?

No comments:

Post a Comment